Labels

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Robert Plant after Led Zeppelin: my top 3

If you happen to shout Robert Plant the forest will echo with … Led Zep! Nothing wrong or abnormal about that, I like them too!

Nevertheless this post is about part what Plant did after Led Zeppelin split. In other words, lots of albums - with ups and downs – which I shall not try to list or describe here (here is  a good wikipedia discography page).



The only things I want to do here is to share my top 3 with you...
 

Mighty ReArranger (2005, with Plant's
The Strange Sensation)


... and to provide you with Amazon samples links if you wish to discover these albums.


Fate of Nations
(1993, solo)
Band of Joy (2010, with  a new group: Band of Joy)


This for my favorites! What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment